Calvinfabrics.com is committed to the security of all of our online transactions.
Our E-Commerce shopping cart platform has been certified through the Visa Payment Application Best Practice (PABP) assessment.
We also support Verified By Visa/Master Card 3-D, which is secure in the US and U.K. for selected gateways.
PABP certification indicates adherence to strict security policy and procedural guidelines outlined by VISA/MasterCard to help ensure PCI compliance in our installation. Our storefront worked with one of the best independent VISA/MasterCard approved auditing firms for our certification. PABP release is fully tested in a PCI compliant environment for VISA/MasterCard Certification.
In addition we’ve implemented the following security practices:
- Our system supports SSL Encryption for secure ordering. Cart automatically switches into secure mode.
- For safety and auditing, IP addresses are logged.
- AVS (Address Verification) reporting from gateways in all orders.
- Integrated MaxMind Geolocation Fraud Detection.
- Password Salting + Hashing
- CAPTCHA Image login protection (protects against automated BOT login attacks).
- All Password Change Operations Logged.
- RegEx AppConfig control over strength of passwords required for store logins and admin logins.
- Support for dynamic encryption key changes via admin site.
- Store Admin specified encryption salting so every order record contains a separate encryption key.
- Encrypted database connection strings in web.config files.
- Secured password protected Store Administrator Control Panel.
- (Windows Smart Client) Integrated.net security roles and support.
In addition to in-house testing, our storefront has had Independent Security Audits Performed.
Assessment included checks for:
- Secure Coding Practices and Encryption
- Validating parameter length that could lead to a Buffer Overflow
- Various Buffer Overflows
- Cookie Manipulation / Cookie Poisoning
- SQL Injections
- Cross Site Scripting Attacks
- Mis-Configured Servers
- Man In The Middle Attacks using a Web Proxy
- SSL Version Hacking
If there is any concern about the security of your transaction on calvinabrics.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.